- The primary fermenter works according to the belt conveyor system which made of felt and its number are only seven.
- The length of the primary fermenter is 6 meters.
- The sides of the fermenter are a set of 4 mm thickness glass windows, which can be opened and closed to ensure good tightness, in order to maintain moisture from the sides, and from up and down.
- Provided with a special interior lighting to prevent the growth of mold and provided with stainless steel bottom trays to collect flour.
- Powered by an electrical motor with a capacity 1 hp whereas the rotational speed is changed by an inverter, in order to set the needed fermentation period.
- Provided with special safety switches fixed on the front doors.
- Provided with a separate overload switch.
- The conveyor belt axles (felt) are made of solid structural steel, covered with a layer of zinc to prevent rust, the movement is transmitted through a group of steel gears, fixed on the axis by wedges and screws.
- Contains guides attached to the internal sides of the machinery to prevent lateral movement of belts.
- Felt belts for the dough disc delivery mechanism have a protrusion that ensures that they do not move left and right.
- The conveyor belt rollers have a mechanism for delivering dough discs to the dough sheeter machine on a special path for the protrusion on the felt, this path has a conical shape with very smooth surfaces, to reduce the speed of the protrusion wear.
- Front and back doors are made of stainless-steel sheets.
- The measurement of the Steel chains are10 B.